Economic solution for simple servo applications. Accelerating torques up to 800 Nm. Hollow or solid shaft. Motor adapter with integrated holding brake and plug-in coupling.
- Standard design with terminal box and integrated release monitoring.
- Optionally with connector, however not in conjunction with electrical monitoring.
Option Hand Release
- With the hand release the brake can be released mechanically.
Motor Adapter MB
- Integrated static current brake.
- As single brake or - together with motor brake - as redundant braking system.
- Motor adapter for all common synchronous servo motors.
- Plug-in coupling for easy removal of the motor with braked axis in any position.
- Coil connection 24 VDC
- Coil connection 104 VDC (Connection voltage 220 – 277 V, ± 5%, 50//60 Hz) with high-speed rectifier.
For details see Operating instructions Brake module MB ID 441846
- Any installation position.
- You can find the explanation of the installation positions and the respective quantities of lubricant in the document Quantity of lubricant for gear units ID 441871
- EZ synchronous servo motors
For further information see Synchronous Servo Motors
- Solid shaft with key
- Solid shaft on both sides
- Hollow shaft with keyway
- Hollow shaft with shrink disk
Lubricants and Maintenance
- Mineral lubricant CLP ISO VG 220
- Option: Synthetic lubricant CLP HC ISO VG 150
We recommend a lubricant change after 5,000 hours of operation.