Drive unit made up of an input multistage angular gear unit and a robust planetary output stage. Robust solid shaft. Motor adapter with integrated holding brake and plug-in coupling
- Standard design with terminal box and integrated release monitoring.
- Optionally with connector, however not in conjunction with electrical monitoring.
Option Hand Release
- With the hand release the brake can be released mechanically.
Motor Adapter MB
- Integrated static current brake.
- As single brake or - together with motor brake - as redundant braking system.
- Motor adapter for all common synchronous servo motors.
- Plug-in coupling for easy removal of the motor with braked axis in any position.
- Coil connection 24 VDC
- Coil connection 104 VDC (Connection voltage 220 – 277 V, ± 5%, 50//60 Hz) with high-speed rectifier.
For details see Operating instructions Brake module MB ID 441846
- Any installation position.
- You can find the explanation of the installation positions and the respective quantities of lubricant in the document Quantity of lubricant for gear units ID 441871
- EZ synchronous servo motors
For further information see Synchronous Servo Motors
- Solid shaft with key
- Solid shaft without key
- Output available on side 3 or 4.
- Output side
Lubricants and Maintenance
- Synthetic lubricant CLP HC ISO VG 150
- Lubricated for life
- Normal bearings
- Reinforced bearings for higher axial load capacity (option)
- Reinforced bearings for higher radial load capacity (option)