Synchronous servo motors with feedback in the power range 0.29 - 16kW. Torques in the range of 0.89 - 77.2Nm. With EnDAT 2.1 / 2.2 absolute encoders, with resolvers, single-cable with Hiperface DSL encoders. With brake, with fan or flange for liquid cooling. CE, UL and cUL certificates. Optional washdown.
Power and Encoder Interface
- Rotating plug connectors with quick lock.
- Option: Supplied with mating connectors.
- Optionally the motor b-side can be equipped with a permanent magnet holding brake.
Drive Controller Recommendation
- POSIDYN SDS 5000 with power range 0,75 to 45 kW
- SD6 with power range 0,75 kW to 45 kW
For further information see Drive Controllers
- According to DIN EN 60034-6, IC416
- To increase torque and continuous performance.
- In case of higher surrounding temperatures.
- Also available as a retrofit kit.
Option Water Cooling
- As an option, the front cover on the motor can be supplied with a cooling channel for water cooling.
- Housing and connector black RAL 9005
- Motor cover b-side magenta RAL 4010
Absolute value encoder EnDat® 2.1 or EnDat® 2.2
- Optical or inductive measuring principle
- High system accuracy with up to 23 bits resolution
- Up to 4096 recordable resolutions in multiturn version
- Electronic nameplate ensures fast and easy commissioning
- Additional information transferred with the position value (EnDat® 2.2)
- Compatible with STOBER drive controllers and drive controllers of many third-party manufacturers
- High temperature resistance
- High vibration strength and shock resistance
- Solid shaft without feather key
- Hollow shaft for pinion attachment for direct mounting to STOBER servo gear units
- PTC thermistors are installed in STOBER synchronous servo motors as a configuration feature to implement thermal winding protection. This makes it possible for the motor to exceed the maximum permitted winding temperature with the appropriate devices turned off.